PricewaterhouseCoopers pwc is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG
Job Description :
We are seeking brilliant people to join our Israel office and work with us to help our clients achieve their most challenging goals. We look for candidates who are creative thinkers-bold and unafraid, driven by a passion to help our clients achieve excellence. From our candidates, we expect strong analytics and reasoning, along with the energy and perseverance to relentlessly pursue creative solutions to complex issues and then to be able to clearly communicate these ideas in a team setting.
If you believe you have the attributes of a Strategy&, then we invite you to submit an application that includes psychometric and GMAT scores, GPA.
The candidate will typically have:
• Degree (Bachelors and/or Masters degree) from a top university.
• Psychometric score- higher than 700.
• Up to 4 years of work experience in industry/consulting.
• Business-level fluency in both English & Hebrew.
• International experience acquired through internships or study abroad.