RedBus is the largest OTA in India in transaction volumes (with the exception of the monopolistic IRCTC). It is the pioneer in the online bus ticketing industry with a dominant market leadership. Since inception, over 40 million bus tickets have been transacted on redBus and its platforms.
L1 & L2 Support Engineer – 3 Openings
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both (written and verbal communication).
2. Good aptitude.
3. Good in writing complex SQL queries.
4. Basic knowledge of a programming language/scripting language.
5. Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
6. Strong problem-solving skills
7. Effective listening and client-facing skills
1. Experience – 0-2 Yrs.
2. Primary Skill – SQL /Oracle
4. Understanding of SDLC.
5. Desired Prior working experience in technical support or related functions.
6. Education background (BE / BTECH / M.Sc. computers/ BCA / MCA or any other relevant degree).
7. SQL/oracle certified (optional)
Walk-In Interview on
22nd May – 24th May , 10 AM on wards
Ibibo Group Pvt. Ltd.,
Ground Floor Tower B1, Golden Enclave ,
Corporate Block Old Airport Road , Bangalore -560017
1. Interact with end users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
2. Gather information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
3. Follow standard processes and procedures.
4. Evaluate issues and escalate to relevant team(s) or department(s) if needed.
5. Collaborate with other teams, departments and divisions to resolve issues.
6. Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
7. Tracks each issue to closure and monitors / collates the type of issues occurring frequently.
8. Works with the relevant team to resolve or automate the frequent concerns.
9. Proactively interacts with regional teams / stakeholders to understand concerns.
Need someone who can speak – English / Hindi / Kannada / Tamil / Tulgu.
Contact Company: redBusin(IBIBO GROUP PRIVATE LIMITED)