Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world’s leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a MES Solution Architect to be based at our office in Warwick.
MES SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Working from the discovery stage of the project, you will be involved in all areas of project delivery. Gathering the requirements, liaising with the end customer and providing a solution is the purpose of the role.
Area of Responsibility
· Design and lead the implementation of a Manufacturing Execution solution based on enterprise business requirements and IT strategies
· Design solutions using good business practices utilizing the MES Software suite of products, including requirements gathering, scope definition, solution architecture, gap identification and gap resolution
· Guide an enterprise implementations and global rollouts together with program and project managers
· Contribute to project risk management at proposal stage and throughout project, making plans to mitigate them and communicate to Project Manager
· Lead functional workshops including co leading business process council workshops, ensuring Best Practice is adopted and communicated effectively
· Gather and consolidate business requirements
· Create and update functional documentation: designs, specifications, etc.
· Support Project Managers & Business Analysts regarding functional aspects of the project
· Analyze enterprise business drivers to determine corresponding change requirements
· Develop a solution strategy on the evolution of the enterprise application from current to future state
· Coordinate solution architecture implementation and modification activities
· Document all solution architecture design and analysis work
· Work closely with project office to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered
Knowledge / Experience
· Experience with MES/MOM technology in the solution architecture space
· Strong overall MES experience
· Very good understanding Screen framework
· Development and Architect skills in the use of Dassault/Apriso’s “Process Builder” (PB) and “Global Process Manager” (GPM)
· SAP integration projects for industrial organization (SAP PP, MM, SD, WM modules
· Experience in managing full end to end MES implementation
· Good Knowledge MES products, Process Builder, Global Process Manager, Machine Integrator and Business Integrator
· Good understanding of ERP integration and shop floor systems (e.g OPC) integration
· Knowledge of MES (Manufacturing Execution System), MO (Manufacturing Operations) concepts/systems & Plant Automation Controls
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills – the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
· Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements
· ISA 95/IoT/Industry 4.O guidelines
· .Net/MVC/WPF work experience with sound knowledge of SQL Server 2012 onwards
· Good understanding of DevOps methodology.
To Apply,Click here