Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.A global IT and business solutions leader, TCS stands tall with an employee strength of 3,87,200+ with offices in 46 countries, and a footprint in 6 continents. Our service offerings are creating waves in various domains such as Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Sciences | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality | Retail & CPG and Horizontals
such as FA, SCM, CIM and HRO.
1. Graduate (or) Post Graduate with (1 to 10 years) experience in OTC / FP&A /RTR can apply.
2. Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
3. Graduates through Open Universities / Correspondence graduates need not apply
4. Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
5. Relieving letters from all the previous companies are mandatory.
6. Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
OTC Billing, Time Management, Contract Management, Cash Apps / AR Recons, Credit & Collection
RTR Journals, Financial, Estimate & Forecast data export & Import to Tool
FP&A Estimate, Forecast, Variance Analysis, Reporting
Please carry any GOVT original ID (voters ID/ PAN CARD/ driving license) for your identity purpose & Invite mail.
Interested & eligible Candidates can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment & selection process. TCS has not authorized any person/agency/partner to collect any fee for recruitment from candidates. If at all you notice the above please bring it to our attention immediately”
Contact Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.