GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
1) Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 9-12 months in duration, but can last for as long as 2 years.
2) Build prototype based on requirements provided by Architect or Senior Architect
3) Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
4) May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools
5) May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying
6) May be asked to participate in early talent events, seminars or training.
7) Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
This individual works on projects related to product software depending on their prior coursework and degree program
1) This individual works on projects related to a particular function depending on their prior coursework and degree program.
2) Graduate or Post-graduate in Computer Science
1) At least 24 credit hours of coursework toward a bachelors/technical (or equivalent) degree in the function you are interning or a recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
2) In countries where applicable, a GPA of at least 3.0
3) Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
4) Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
5) Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
6) Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
7) Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
8) Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.