Lendlease is looking to hire Graduate Finance Analyst for Shanghai location. The Finance Analyst will rotate through Finance Function and its Centre of Excellences, and will support the preparation of financial and management reporting for the business, including the provision of timely and accurate forecasting through management reports, and ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. You may also gain exposure within Finance Services to better understand finance processes in the region.
This role works closely with the Senior Finance Managers and requires a great deal of business partnering and stakeholder management.
1) Support the Finance Manager to manage monthly, quarterly and annual financial performance and reporting.
2) Contribute to the preparation of budget plans, including profit, overhead and cashflow forecasting.
3) Oversee monthly management reports, including profit and cashflow forecasting, and financial presentations for management information and use.4
4) Oversee Project cost reports are updated on regular basis and attend cost report reviews.
5) Closely work with Project Managers and Business heads on issues relating to Projects.
6) Track and monitor costs against forecasts on a monthly basis, including preparation of relevant reports.
7) Support Finance Services in the preparation of all monthly reporting and analysis, ensuring accurate variance analysis.
8) Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, disclosures, and support documentation with Finance Services.
9) Review, interpret and analyse financial statements, disclosures, and support documentation, as applicable.
10) Monitor the general ledger and sub-ledger postings. Identify significant trends, key fluctuations, and any unusual events in activity recorded in the ledgers.
11) Oversee financial transactions and accounting positions at project level.
12) Provide commentary for management reports regarding profits, cash balances and other financial results.
13) Ensure implementation of globally consistent policies, procedures, accounting standards and financial controls, and control processes.
DESIRED CAPABILITIES & BEHAVIOURS:
1) Demonstrated expertise with financial analysis formulas and strong spreadsheet capabilities.
2) Competent research capability utilising Internet and other information sources.
3) Excellent PC skills, particularly a good working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
4) Exceptional analytical, numerical skills and problem solving skills.
5) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6) Commercial acumen with focus on business facilitation, exemplary work ethic and strong attention to detail.
7) Ability to work under pressure whilst demonstrating flexibility.
8) Proactive and results driven.
9) Excellent interpersonal skills.
10) Ability to think broadly across a problem and propose creative innovative solutions.
11) Able to operate individually or as a group in a team working environment.