Accenture is looking forward to hiring freshers only at Hyderabad location.
1) Review ad components from client application
2) Make decisions according to the defined Policies and Procedures
3) Identify improvement opportunities in work flow and suggest solutions
4) Interface effectively with other internal and Client teams
5) Willing to work in rotational shifts
Any Graduates 2014-2019 (awaiting results for 2019 can also apply-candidates should not have backlogs)
Good Communication Skills
Willing to work in Rotational Shifts
Generate Candidate Identification Number:
As part of the first step in the process, please click on below link and apply for the role. This is to generate your unique candidate identification number (CID).
Walkin Date and Time: 25th May 2019 (Saturday), Face to Face 10:00 AM
Walkin Venue: Accenture office (HDC-4), Mantri cosmos, Financial district, Opposite to ICICI Bank. Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers Only
Role: BPO Operations
Client: Silicon Valley
Pay Package As per company norms
Other benefits Variable pay (Incentive, Insurance, Medical Policy, Transport)
Work Location : Hyderabad
Shift Timings: Rotational Shifts (Transportation will be provided -Home pick and drop)
Rounds of Interview:
1. HR round
3. Operations(final Round)
List of Mandatory Documents to carry for interview, failing which you will not be able to complete your interview process.
1) Identity Proof (fresher & Experience): Education Documents( Fresher & Experience):
2) Original Pan Card and Adhar card- MANDATORY* (2 photo copies)
3) Any other ID proof Passport / Voters ID / DL* (Original +2 photo copies) 1. 10th Marks card * (2 photo copies)
4) 12th Marks card* (2 photo copies)
5) Degree Certificate & marks card* (2 photo copies)
6) Provision Certificate & Copies of all year/ term/ semester marks card for highest qualification (if provisional degree certificate is being submitted instead of the Degree Certificate)* (2 photo copies)
7) Updated Resume*
1) Please ignore this email if you carry experience because this opening is only for freshers.
2) Kindly ignore this mail in case you have attended interviews at Accenture during the last 3 months