KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 188,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 150+ countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The firm recorded more than USD 25.4 billion in revenues in 2015.
KGS :: Proposal writer – pursuits :: Analyst/Business Associate
We are recruiting an Analyst for our Pursuit Support team. Working as an Analyst in this team, your responsibilities will include:
· Understand the proposal / presentation objectives and determine the scope of work for KGS Pursuit Support team
· Source information from relevant internal sources, core team, portals, etc. collating and analyzing information logically and producing high quality outputs by deploying standard templates in a timely manner
· Create the document structure as per the RFP/proposal requirement and discuss with senior team members
· Work with the onshore teams to set-up the repository of the recent client presentations, RFI / RFP responses, marketing collateral, etc.
· Maintain the repository and the tracker to ensure that all recent documents are added regularly
· Create and update standard decks, by scenario, that highlight the best slides that can be leveraged in future presentations, RFx responses, pitchbooks, capability decks etc.
· Ensure that presentations / proposals look professional and attractive to the end client and are developed within stated timelines
· Pro-actively liaise with onshore stakeholders to receive timely feedback that can be leveraged to enhance the proposal / presentation development process
Essential skills required
Education / professional qualifications
BE / B.Tech / BBA / BCom / MBA Preferred
Graduates with 1-2 years of relevant industry experience in a similar role particularly in a professional services firm / third-party KPO/IT-BPO company/internal research/strategy teams within key technology companies or fresh post graduates.
Project and Team management exposure
· Prior experience in pre sales/bid management, project management, business development, account management, etc.
· Credible record of operating as an independent contributor and also working as part of a team during larger projects
· High problem solving skills; ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity
· Goal driven – should be focused on helping clients meet their requirements – by developing solutions when client requirement remains unclear / changes.
Prior experience in pre-sales/bid management, project management
Expertise in MS Office, specifically in PowerPoint & Word
Behavioral / team skills
· Team player; self-driven and ability to work independently
· Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
· Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations, strong time management skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To Apply,Click here!
A dedicated career building knowledge platform for Freshers so that we can help the Fresh Graduates to get their first job