Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
• Define test approach and estimate to ensure its optimum, meets project goals without compromising on quality
• Implement innovative and creative methods for testing
• Test Program RAIDS are identified, maintained regularly and mitigated
• Accountable for ensuring complete test overage across the programme during SIT phase
• Create test estimates as per our Standard Model
• Execute tests, track and monitor defects to closure
• Constantly review the test progress and reports to the Lead Test Manager
• Knowledge of automated testing frameworks and tools used
• Exposure with testing customer facing internet web sites and mobile devices
• ISTQB testing exposure
• End-to-end banking processes exposure, ideally testing large scale banking infrastructure
• Exposure working within a cross cultural team and multi locations
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
To Apply,Click here!