GMR Infrastructure Limited, GMR is an infrastructure Development Company founded in 1978 and headquartered in Bangalore . The Group is well diversified and professionally managed with ownership interests in Energy, Transportation and Manufacturing.
Hiring for a Semi qualified Chartered Accountant with experience in auditing large and reputed infrastructure/power companies, with a progressive mind set and a strong capability in state-of-art audit methodologies including forensic and IT based audit processes.
Semi qualified CA
Area of expertise: Process audits, Systems audit, Financial, SAP environment, audits, Tax audits and compliance audits
1. Undertake audits in as per annual audit plan and submit draft audit reports for management responses.
2. Undertake pre-audits as and when assigned for high value contracts and/or payments.
3. Undertake special assignments as required from time to time.
4. Ensure that audit reports issued are brief and precise and well-articulated.
5. Research and keep abreast of legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends and audit methodology.
6. Discuss updates of new regulations with senior team in MAG and relevant departments.
7. Frequently review and provide inputs for updates in Audit Universe, Audit Program and Checklists for all audits under purview.
8. Centralized audit through SAP R/3 and/or other automated tools to improve audit efficiency, quality of audit findings and closure.
9. Attend regular knowledge sharing sessions apart from undertaking audits to enhance opportunity and potential.
10. Maintain status tracker for continuous monitoring of audit observations raised, open items, in progress and closed.
Please share CV on email@example.com
Contact Company: GMR Infrastructure Limited