HP is hiring entry engineer for the Bangalore location. Interested candidates can check the roles and responsibilities given below and apply to this job by clicking the link at the end of this post.
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
1) Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
2) Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
3) Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
4) Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
1) Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
2) Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.