Wipro is hiring fresher graduates for Pune location. Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses into separate companies.
Wipro is looking for Administrator-Desktop Support for Pune location.
1) As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
2) Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
3) Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
Log file monitoring for errors.
4) Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
5) Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
Similar Job Opportunities for Freshers
Desktop Support EUC Admin