Petrofac Limited is a provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry. It is registered in Jersey, with its main corporate office on Jermyn Street, London. It has operational centres in Aberdeen, Sharjah, Woking, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and Kuala Lumpur.
The Performance Analyst plays a key role in improving the organisation’s ability to gain key business insights and optimise business decisions. This role supports our operational and functional teams in the capture, manipulation, presentation and analysis of business performance data by developing relevant reports, dashboards, scorecards, and other data visualisations. The Performance Analyst will work and engage with different functional and project teams to assist in obtaining insights and promote self-service analytics.
• Being accountable for the data and analytics value chain, pro-actively using all business-related data to generate performance insights, opportunities for improvement including HSE, Delivery, People and Cost aspects of the business unit
• Pro-actively managing and analysing the KPI’s and present recommendations to management
• Being accountable for the development, maintenance and enhancement of our performance management system and digital Power BI dashboards
• Understanding the business needs, providing advice and input into data & systems and technical decisions. Providing coaching and support to teams to support the adoption of digital reports
• Interpreting data sets for trends and patterns to focus attention on specific areas to improve customer experience and drive reduction of business costs
Acting as the contact and partner for Power BI towards the business units in EPS, advising and supporting them in the area Power BI and data visualisation.
The successful candidate will have higher education in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Finance or Engineering and have a practical appreciation of digital performance dashboards. They will have knowledge of performance management and reporting systems and deep analytical skills to understand data and outline key insights and messages.
Ideally the successful applicant will be familiar with MS Power BI software and Excel. We are looking for someone with the ability to communicate data management ideas, both verbally and in writing and capable of working collaboratively in a team environment.
To Apply,Click here!