KPMG is conducting walkin interview for freshers from 18th June to 21st June 2019 for Pune location. KPMG is looking forward to hiring freshers for back-office role.
1) Analyst are typically team members who will be involved in conducting verifications of stated credentials given by clients or vendors.
2) Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
3) Possess strong written and verbal communication skills Basic understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office ( MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
4) Have the ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours.
1) Good communication skills
2) Candidate should be able to read, write and speak fluently in English
3) Fresher’s / graduates with good communication skills can directly walk-in for interviews
4) Previous experience in international voice process would be an added advantage
Dress Code: Business Formals.
Walkin Date and Time: 17th June 2019 to 21st June 2019 from 10:00am to 12:00pm
Walkin Venue: KPMG Office, Third Floor, Building No. 07, Commerzone, Survey no.144/145, Yerwada, Pune.
Contact Person: Khushboo Vadhyani
Feel free to reach out in case you need any further information firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020-4019-4047