KPMG is conducting walk-in interviews for freshers from 21st May to 24th May 2019. KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm affiliated with KPMG International and was established in September 1993. KPMG’s professionals leverage the global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune and Vadodara. KPMG is looking for Backend/Back-office role in KPMG
1) Analyst are typically team members who will be involved in conducting verifications of stated credentials given by clients or vendors.
2) Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
3) Possess strong written and verbal communication skills Basic understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office ( MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc
4) Have the ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours.
Walkin Date and Time: 20th May to 24th May 2019 from 10:00am to 1:00 pm
Walkin Venue: KPMG Office, Third Floor, Building No. 07, Commerzone, Survey no.144/145, Yerwada, Pune
Dress Code: Business Formals
Contact Person: Ms. Khushboo Vadhyani
Contact number: 020-4019-4047
Desired Candidate Profile:
1) Good communication skills
2) Candidate should be able to read, write and speak fluently in English
3) Fresher’s / graduates with good communication skills can directly walk-in for interviews
4) Previous experience in international voice process would be an added advantage