Paytm Payments Bank is conducting walkin interview for Btech Freshers for Noida location. Paytm Payments Banks are a new set of differentiated banks introduced by the Reserve Bank of India with the aim of extending deposit and payments services to millions of unbanked and underbanked Indians.
Walkin date and time: 3rd April – 5th April , 11 AM onwards
Walkin address: Paytm Payments Bank A – 80 , Sector – 2 Nodia.
Contact Person: Shreya
1) Own and manage end-to-end ownership of the tech support ticket logged/assigned
2) Create and manage escalation matrix across relevant flows/teams/stakeholders
3) Engage with stakeholders to identify areas of improvement for faster turn-around time
4) Perform all tech support functions including application support, monitoring, log analysis etc.
5) Skills and Specifications:
6) Proven work experience in a tech support helpdesk
7) Hands on experience with any of the Industry leading helpdesk ticket life cycle management tools and processes
8) Strong Technical background including windows, linux env. coupled with problem-solving attitude and an ability to interface with application users
9) Preferable to have knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle
10) Bachelor Degree, preferably in IT / Computer science
1) Ability to balance and prioritize work
2) Ability to work under high-pressure and agile environment
3) Good multitasking skills and communication skills
4) Act independently when required and take up additional responsibilities