Red Hat is looking for Freshers with RHCE OR RHCSA Certification (Mandatory ) for our Trainee-associate Technical support engineer Position in Pune.
The Red Hat Global Support Services team is seeking a Technical Support Engineering Trainee to join us in Pune, India. The Global Support Services team focuses on resolving issues for enterprise customers by providing high-level technical support and sustaining engineering services to maximize uptime and reduce IT costs. In this internship, you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading open source developers to create new solutions and customer offerings. You will also receive on-the-job training, including an introduction to Red Hat products like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and related technologies including virtualization, storage, clustering, cloud, and satellite, as well as soft skill training and troubleshooting. This position has the potential to convert to a full-time role as an Associate Technical Support Engineer at the end of the internship period.
Primary Job responsibility:
1) Perform basic investigation and troubleshooting of Red Hat enterprise application server suite of products and additional layered products to find resolutions for technical issues
2) Gather information for each bug and provide analysis to fully understand the issue
3) Propose and discuss fixes or workarounds and provide advice to educate customers
4) Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
5) Incorporate your findings to Red Hat’s knowledge base
6) Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
Similar Job Opportunities for you:
1) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2) Good analytical and problem-solving skills
3) Ability to communicate and present ideas in a user-friendly way
4) Self-motivated and comfortable working within a team
5) Must have graduated within the last two years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology (computer science or IT), science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications overall 60% marks in engineering.
6) Red Hat Certification (RHCE/RHCSA) is Mandatory
7) Basic understanding of Linux, UNIX, and open source
8) Familiarity with C language and development tools like GCC
9) Knowledge of networking and UNIX-like services and concepts
10) Open source community contribution through projects will have an added advantage.
Walkin Date and Time:
Graduates with RHCE/RHCSA (Certification is Mandatory) can come directly on 11th May between 9 am to 11.30 am (IST) for the event to our Office.
Red Hat, Level 1, Cybercity Tower 10,Magarpatta City,Hadapsar
Contact Person-Liza Roy
Note: Please carry the following Documents while coming for an Interview
1) Passport size photograph
2) Hard copy of your resume(Mandatory)
3) ID proof
4) Xerox copy of your ID Proof