HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 225,900+ people across 60 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products.
HCLTech Walk-In Interview for Graduate, HCL Walk-In Drive for Graduate, HCL Walk-In Recruitment 2023, HCL Walk-In Jobs 2023, HCLTECH Walk-In Interview for Fresher 2023
We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG and Public Services.
The driving force behind that work, our people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be.
If this sounds like an environment you’ll thrive in, then you’re in the right place. Join our summer internship program; connect and learn from colleagues across the world while gaining impressive experience and knowledge in the tech industry.
Table of Contents
- HCLTech Walk-In Interview on 10th June 2023
- HCL IS HIRING FOR BELOW SKILLS :
HCLTech Walk-In Interview on 10th June 2023
HCLTech Walk-In Interview on 10 June 2023, Saturday
HCL Technologies Ltd, Magarpatta,
Experience: 2.5 – 9 Years
Location: Pune, India
You can also share this opportunity with your friends/family/colleagues who may be interested in the role and fit the below JD.
Registration Link for Walk-In Drive (Only Registered candidates will be allowed to enter the campus) :
1. BE/B.Tech is the Minimum Educational Qualification. We will consider ME/ M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. (CS/IT) or P.hD candidates as well.
2. Bachelor of Engineering – ECE/EEE/ENTC or CS/IT streams only
3. Good communication skills.
4. No gap Between Employment.
5. Min work experience of 2.5 years
1. 2 to 3 rounds of Technical Evaluation
2. HR discussion post technical selection
HCL IS HIRING FOR BELOW SKILLS :
A. JD for M-scripting/ MBSD
1. Having 2+ years of extensive experience developing Models and MATLAB m-scripts
2.MATLAB Tools/GUI development using m-scripts
3.Should be able to create m-scripts to interact with Simulink and Stateflow models
4.Intermediate knowledge of using Simulink and Stateflow tools: Should be able to develop logic using the tools
5.Should be aware of different concepts used in Simulink and Stateflow
6.Should have good experience in MIL Testing both at the unit and system level
7.Should understand Plant Models
8.Should have experience in Code Generation
9.Should have basic knowledge using Jenkins
10.Should have good debugging skills
B. JD for Matlab+Emb C
1. Matlab-Stateflow, Simulink, Embedded C, RTOS, Communication Protocols (CAN, I2C..), SAE-J1939 standards.
2. Automotive domain application development, Debugger, cross compilers, hardware debugging, Code repository tools, code collaborator, Jenkins builds scripting.
3. CAN/J1939 Protocol Understanding.
4. Knowledge on Firmware Testing.
5. Strong communication skills – Written & Oral.
C. JD for Matlab + Engine Software Development
1. Worked on or understanding of Aftertreatment, DOC , DPF, SCR, Turbocharger, Engine, Fuel System.
2. Worked on or understanding of ignition, fuel injection, discharge treatment, software related to engine control.
3. Worked on MATLAB: Simulink, Stateflow, MIL, MAAB, etc.
1. The candidate must be customer focused and capable of multitasking between several different tasks and customers daily.
2. This person must be capable of holding technical conversations in English with stakeholders and team members daily.
3. Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to solve their support requests
4. Handle support requests from software developers, verification champions and test automation engineers using MBSD infrastructure.
Complete details will be sent to registered candidates who meet the eligibility criteria with interview call letter