Atlas Copco is a Swedish multinational industrial company that was founded in 1873. It manufactures industrial tools and equipment. The Atlas Copco Group is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Nacka, Sweden.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Offering day by day timely service support to Service Team
- Provide accurate and up to date service information related to the product range
- Provide and develop technical training in conjunction with the competence development group
- Provide technical support to Technicians when issues cannot be resolved, training and/or information
- Review new products and product information from a sales and service perspective to determine feasibility and required resources and/or services.
- Visit customer sites, as and when required, to inspect equipment in special and difficult cases which could not be resolved
- Review and process warranty claims
- Review and process material that is returned as needed.
- Review feedback on product performance and operational issues.
- Liaise with technical support engineers at Airpower to expedite the timely and appropriate resolution of service issues.
- A dedicated, interactive and supportive team, ready to welcome you.
- Regular engagement with your direct Manager, face-to-face and over the telephone.
- Training throughout your career.
- A satisfying career
- Experience in the compressed air industry would be a plus. If you are willing to learn, we are happy to teach.
- A mechanical or electrical engineering qualification – although this is desirable rather than essential.
- The ability to travel.
- Excellent general computer skills.
- A good standard of presentation skills.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills