Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navaratna Company, is a premier professional multi product electronic industry in India. It has 9 manufacturing units across India and achieved turnover of over Rs. 11,000/- Crore for the year 2018-19. Bangalore unit is in the process of engaging Technician (Diploma) Apprentice trainees as detailed below:
Mode of Selection:
1) Selection will be through written test
2) Reservation for SC, ST, PWD & OBC candidates will be provided as per the Govt. norms I.
Only Indian nationals are eligible
Candidates passed Diploma on or after 01-08-2016 only are eligible
Maximum Age 25 years as on 01.01.2019
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST & PHP candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates II.
1) Stipend paid @ Rs. 10,400/- per month
2) The duration of apprenticeship training is one year
3) Canteen, transport and accommodation (out station candidates only) facilities will beprovided on chargeable basis OPD medical facilities will be provided at BEL hospital as per company norms
4) Accidental Insurance coverage for Rs. 5,00,000/- will be provided during the training period
5) Candidates should bring the filled application form as per the Performa – “A” enclosed along with original and a copy of all semester marks sheets & Provisional diploma Certificate (PDC) and SSLC Marks sheet Candidates are required to bring HB Pencils, Sharpener and Eraser.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification
Results of the Written test will be published in our Web site www.bel-india.com