We are DHL IT Services, we are the internal IT provider for our entire DPDHL Group, we provide IT Support and IT Solutions to all our DHL Businesses such as DHL Express, DHL Supply, DHL Global Forwarding and Freight, DHL eCommerce Solutions and DHL Group Functions.
We are seeking for a talented Service Desk/CAM Analyst to join our team. You will ensure that requests for assistance are accurately logged, assigned and responded to in a timely manner, according to agreed standards and procedures ensuring that the services offered are carried out within the agreed Service Levels.
Service Desk/CAM Analyst
Location: Chennai, India
• We support internal colleagues via chat, email, and user portals
• Everything we do is recorded and documented in Global Service Now, a ticketing system that helps us in keeping track of and taking care of requests
• To our assistance we have- Specialists, Knowledge bases, Training, Global Service Now
• We want to provide excellent internal service, so it is in our interest you have access to everything you need every day
• This is an exciting constantly changing IT environment and only with the right colleges at the right time can we make sure we keep delivering great service
• Experience as a Technical Support by resolving incidents and requests at the first point of contact in a timely and accurate way via chat/email/call.
• Willingness to work on shifts and on-call.
• Technical knowledge about Windows, Active Directory, O365, and Ticketing Tools such as ServiceNow.
• Tech Savvy, Multitasking Abilities with higher typing speed.
• Team-Playing Abilities, there is no room to solely prioritize personal performance.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Follow up with users to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
• Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
• Document knowledge in the form of solution articles.
• Actively and fairly participate in the Service Desk roster to ensure that effective support is always provided to users during our hours of operation.
• Contributing to the Service Desk continuous improvement program. Good English communication skills and excellent team player.