Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Analyst – Project Controller – Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
• Keeping audit practitioners up-to-date with the requirements of Australian Auditing Standards, Corporations Act 2001 and other professional standards
• Providing technical assistance on the application of the Deloitte Audit Approach Manual and Deloitte Policy Manual
• Delivery of audit technical training
• Development and/or implementation of audit related policies and procedures
• Managing internal reviews and regulatory inspections
• Response to/approval of audit related queries and documents
• Analyse data on a weekly basis to identify anomalies and follow up with the relevant practitioners to resolve
• Respond to email enquiries from the practice in relation to the data analysis that has been completed
• Understand the reporting requirements of AU stakeholders, create dashboard reports for the business leaders
• Ensure that all the process related documents are up-to date.
• Attend training sessions for technical and personal development as necessary
• Advanced MS Excel skills is a must. Proficiency in data validation, v-lookup, h-lookup, pivot tables, concatenate, format functions, logical functions in MS Excel. Ability to analyse large data in Excel and should be in a position to design new reports in excel. Having VBA functional knowledge is an advantage.
• Advanced PowerPoint Skills: Strong exposure in preparing PowerPoint presentations, ability to analyse and interpret data in excel into charts in PowerPoint.
• Keen analytical skills – the individual must demonstrate strong task management skills
• The individual should be able to do multi-tasking and must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines
• Graduate/Post Graduate (B.Com, BA, BBA) with Financial Background and strong analytical skills
• Good Excel skills and strong computer skills
• Team player with a positive attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills