Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Central resource to map engineering part code data from different ERP systems to a global part code data and upload them to a global standard Oracle ERP system.
Will work with engineering data project leader to understand and execute tasks under guidance.
Key responsibilities include:
1) Extract part codes from multiple ERP systems, map them to new standards and clean up the part code data as needed
2) Ensure part codes are mapped and uploaded to global standard Oracle system as they are created/modified in different ERP systems through continuous monitoring and reporting
3) Partner with global engineering/product managers to clarify part code definitions and train engineering teams on part code standards
4) Partner with global/local data steward and PDM/PLM team in driving continuous improvement for part code quality and recommend improvements to global business process owners
5) Partner with global IT team during large volume data migration and reduce lead time in review & mapping of part codes
6) Train, Coach & support all part code users on regular basis including data mapping resources
1) Good knowledge of SAP/Oracle Part ode set up
2) Proficiency with MS Office tools and data analysis techniques
3) Understands the fundamentals of data bases and data structures (tables, hierarchal structures, flat files, etc.)
4) Must be customer focused and service oriented
5) Demonstrate the ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail
Minimum Educational Requirements:
1) Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering/Science discipline
2) Minimum Work Experience Required: 0 to 5 years of work experience
Be willing to travel to global business locations as needed