HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational technology company that specializes in information technology services and consulting, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.
Analyst / Sr.Analyst
Job Description (Posting).
· Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer’s end users
· Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
· Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
· Administer and provide User account provisioning.
· Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
. Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate
support teams and follow up until closure.
. Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution,
and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
. Perform user account management activities
Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets,
presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
. Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
. Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
. May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
. Participate in on-going training and departmental development
. Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
. Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams
. Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
· Phone support experience necessary.
· Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
· Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
Qualification : B Tech, B.Sc (Hons), Diploma, MBA, MBA