Deutsche Bank is hiring candidates for the Deutsche Bank India Technology Graduate Program.
- Develop software application as per defined specifications adhering to organisation wide guidelines and SDLC conventions
- Contribute to the definition of development and SW standards to implement/reflect Deutsche Bank guidelines (naming conventions, encryption, and security settings) and ensure standards are adhered to
- Implement architectural changes (as defined by Architects)
- Assist in evaluating new products / prototyping
- Work on fixing software defects/bugs and provide support for technical infrastructure components (i.e. databases, middleware and user interfaces).
Our people are outstanding individuals with agile minds, from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures. They generate fresh ideas and innovative solutions, which set us apart from our competitors and add value to our clients.
We expect you to:
- Have a good grasp on software engineering concepts (SDLC, Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating system, OOPS, database concepts, testing concepts etc.)
- Be proficient in coding concepts
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Be able to exhibit willingness to learn and work across technologies and domains
- Be excellent team players and have the ability to come up with solutions quickly and think through these solutions with others
- Have a Good attitude, flexibility and is a self- motivated
- Good communication, listening skills and proficiency in English language skills (written/verbal).
Good to have attributes:
- Awareness around latest technology trends
- Ability to explain the concept and application of the projects the individual works upon
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrix organisations
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO DEUTSCHE BANK JOB
A dedicated career building knowledge platform for Freshers so that we can help the Fresh Graduates to get their first job