Tech Mahindra recruitment drive for BE (All Branches) 2019 Batch is scheduled on 19/07/2019 at 9:00 am at PCET’s PCCOE, Nigdi, Pune.
Eligibility Percentage criteria- No Criteria
Eligible Batch (year of passing 2018 or 2019)- 2018 passed out & 2019 passed out & result awaited.
Eligible Branches– All Branches
Work Location: Tech Mahindra Pune location.
Shift – 24*7 (5 Days with rotational week off)
Cab – 2 way cab
CTC – 2.5 LPA
Interview rounds are:
1) Versant 61(VBT).
2) Personal interview(HR + OPS).
3) Navigation test.
4) Typing test (28 Wpm with 90% accuracy).
1) A good communicator
2) Able to get on well with people
3) Able to work as part of a team
4) Friendly, polite and helpful
5) Confident and tactful
6) Persuasive and a good negotiator
What is the Process About?
1) Handling the customers who are calling in to upgrade their mobile phone / broadband contract.
2) Need to upgrade the customers by providing alternate options/solutions.
3) Upselling phone related products/additional contract to take care of customers’ requirements.
PCET’s Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering (PCCOE).
Sector -26, Pradhikaran, Nigdi,
Near Akurdi Railway Station,
Pune – 411 044.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
1) SSC Marksheet
2) HSC / Diploma Marksheet
3) Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4) Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
5) 2 photographs
All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned above are requested to Submit the Online Registration Form by clicking the link below. Students who are not eligible should not apply otherwise they will not be allowed for further drives @ PCET’s PCCOE, PCCOE&R, NMIET.