Turner Construction is an American construction company. It is one of the largest construction management companies in the United States of America, with a construction volume of $10 billion in 2014. It is a subsidiary of the German company Hochtief.
• Act as liaison between supervisor and others (ie. Departments, external contacts, subcontractors, clients, etc.)
• Oversee/process day-to-day administrative items; mail, overnight mail, packages, expense reports, checks, etc.
• Compose and/or edit/distribute letters, memos, reports and other departmental correspondence on time. Keep track of when recurrent reports are due and meetings are scheduled, including maintaining lists of recipients and/or participants.
• Process orders and reports as required and respond to requests for information.
• Process invoices for payment.
• Set up and maintain files.
• Order and maintain all office supplies.
• Maintain calendars with vacation dates, schedule/confirm meeting dates, etc.
Qualifications: Two or more years’ experience in general office responsibilities and procedures. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook; Excel and PowerPoint helpful. Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team.