Xerox makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience.
Norwegian Speaking Technical Helpdesk & Digital Remote Support Agent II
Technical Support Specialist
• Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations
• Handle telephone/Web calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers
• Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
• Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
• Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch of Xerox & Multi-vendor consumables to customers
• Co-ordinate all Break/Fix calls in order to enable dispatch of Xerox & Multi-vendor engineers to customers
• Liaise with Various Helpdesks, Xerox and Third Party Service Providers escalating through these avenues to close
Qualifications and Experience:
· A-Level Education / Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
· Fluency in Norwegian and English in writing and speaking
· Minimum of 6 months working in similar customer support role
· A good and detailed knowledge of IT Fundamentals, Operating Systems, Desktop Applications, Networking, Network protocols, etc).
· Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support.
· A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed printer hardware knowledge to a Specialist level.
· Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
· Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
· Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
· Able to convey sensitivity and a positive approach to customer needs.
· Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
· Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfil basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organisation.
• Intermediate level job with some work experience
• Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
• Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
• Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision