Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey.
As an Associate, you will work on exciting projects with some of the largest companies in the world. You’ll be met with many new opportunities to be more and do more by becoming a part of the Infosys community. We value lifelong learning, creative thinking and foster an entrepreneurial culture. Come amplify your potential and become your very best while helping us co-create the digital and disruptive future of innovation and technology.
- At least or In pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Positions are based in Providence, RI. Candidate must be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel and/ or relocation.
- Software Development/ Programming – Knowledge of how to develop code and document artifacts including unit test plans and ensure that the output is as per the given specifications and SLAs.
- Testing – Perform testing activities (Functional, Integration, System, User experience) based on the plans and in line with defined processes with guidance from supervisor.
- Production Support – Respond to the issues assigned, conduct analysis, suggest / implement workarounds, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines
- Knowledge Management activities including documentation and knowledge gathering of the modules he/she is working on.
- A recent graduate or currently in pursuit of the degree.
- Willingness to relocate anywhere within the US.
Infosys Freshers, Junior Employees To Get Special Payment Incentive
20,000 Freshers Will Join Infosys By December 2020
Infosys is Hiring for Fresher | Analyst | Specialist | IT | Customer Support | 0 – 1 yrs | Europe
Infosys hiring plans, to onboard 20,000 freshers in 2020 – 2021