At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
Software Engineer (Open to Fresh Graduates)
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
• 0-11 months of relevant work experience with Java or C++ (server side) on Linux/Unix/Windows.
• Open to Fresh Graduates.
• Demonstrable experience with the Spring framework components – Spring Boot, MVC, Integration, Security, etc.
• Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems.
• Experience in Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience in Unix, SQL, Shell scripting
• Preferably with Telecommunications work experience (internship).
• Open to work on a Dayshift
• Open to work in BGC, Taguig or Ortigas Pasig area.