ExxonMobil Corporation, doing business as ExxonMobil, is an American multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is the largest direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company, and was formed on November 30, 1999 by the merger of Exxon and Mobil.
ExxonMobil PNG Limited is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation and operator of the PNG LNG Project, an integrated development that includes gas production and processing facilities in the Southern Highlands, Hela, Gulf, Central and Western Provinces. The Project commenced production in the middle of 2014 and supplies liquefied natural gas to customers in Asia.
Intern Engineering Recruitment Program
• Develop and maintain a detailed technical knowledge of process equipment and facility systems
• Solve technical problems; analyse performance to ensure safe and reliable operations as well as identify and recommend improvement opportunities
• Participate in and/or lead risk assessments, hazard and operability studies, and incident investigations associated with ongoing operations and proposed changes
• Provide technical support to the Operation and Maintenance teams
• Coordination of field execution work activities, including oversight of contractor staff activities
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technological advances or changes to standards
• Studying a bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Students and graduates of all engineering disciplines are invited to apply
• Excellent academic performance
• Exceptional leadership qualities
• Strong communications and problem solving skills
• Experience utilising in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Geology, Instrumentation, Power Systems, Engineering, Energy
To Apply,Click here!