KPMG International Cooperative is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a network of firms in 147 countries, with over 219,000 employees and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
Analyst – Workday HCM – (200002ET)
• Responsible for client deliverables (functional/technical) of medium-high complexity work with quality check, learning and understanding the client’s requirements
• Functional Consultant with relevant knowledge and experience of the respective business processes for design and configuration
• In-depth knowledge of Workday security framework, business process configuration
• Proven experience in eliciting and elaborating business requirements, drafting system design specifications, and developing technical solutions
• Accountable for the development of test scenarios using Workday functional knowledge in Core HCM
• Strong follow-through, ability to drive to closure and resolution of complex system issues. Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills
• Responsible for tenant build using workbooks, provision and administer PAAS Environment Strategy, Tenant build, Deploy, Bug fix support & report creation.
• Lead the day-to-day activities of ERP Advisory engagements for various clients, including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
• Good exposure/experience on any 2 of the Workday specialization modules.
• Ability to solve problems, diagnose issues and develop appropriate solutions
• Strong Excel skills – ability to manage and analyse large, complex datasets, iLoads, & EIBs.
• BE/ B.Tech / M Tech/ MBA/ MCA
• Certifications or experience on Absence or Time tracking is a must.