TCS TATA Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company with headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation.
As a System Administrator, you will ensure the reliability, stability and recoverability of specific server environment.
• Hands on experience in JLPT Level N3 equivalent and above.
• Should have excellent written and verbal skills in Japanese.
• Ability to learn new technologies in Infrastructure support.
• Ability to collaborate with onsite team and work in Hybrid model.
• Exposure to ITIL framework, IT Infrastructure support and Datacenter Operations.
• Exposure to Japanese culture and dynamics.
• Exposure to Japanese market tools.
• Exposure to Mainframe Tools.
• Systems or Consoles monitoring and management.
• Escalation to application/Infrastructure L2/L3 teams.
• Preparing Status reports.
• Documentation updates for Standard Operating Procedures.
• Handling Calls between onsite and offshore
• 15 years of full-time education;
• Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)