Tata Technologies is a company of engineers, led by engineers. With more than 8000 associates, representing 17 nationalities, we help ambitious manufacturers create great products. We focus on the manufacturing industry – on companies that make wonderful products – covering every aspect of the value chain from concept to recycling. We support these clients through comprehensive engineering services and IT processes and tools to manage product development and the complete manufacturing ecosystem. T
Support Engineer – Plm
Role: PLM Teamcenter Administrator/Support analyst/Functional Analyst
• Support ticket classification, Re-prioritization, User clarification, password reset, Response to user queries based on known error database. Ticket escalation to the next level of support.
• Ensuring that client systems are fully operational and any loss of service is restored in a timely and efficient manner
• Providing a high level of service to our customers and adhering to our strict SLAs for response and restoration times
• Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management
• Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy
Teamcenter Deployment and Installation
Required Skills and Expectations:
Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience of Windows, SQL Server, Linux server and networking
• Knowledge in Java, shell scripts, crontab, Database queries.
• Understanding of software development cycle
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Flexibility – responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work
Qualification And Experience:
Full time Graduation (B.E)/Post Graduation Degree from recognized university Min 2-3 years as Support Role.
BE / B Tech/ ME / M Tech / MSC/ MCA
02 Years 00 Month Maximum: 05 Years 11 Months