ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest publicly traded international Oil and Gas Company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world. ExxonMobil uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing world. We explore for, produce and sell crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products.
Supply Chain Apps – Supply Pricing Analyst
IT Analyst for Supply Pricing Applications, as part of IT Supply Operations team, has overall responsibility in support and projects of Cognos TM1 systems used for analysis and distribution of market prices (e.g. crudes, products, etc.). These prices are received daily from several vendors and are used by the Downstream business worldwide, both by users of the system and by interfacing the prices to various ERP systems. Cognos TM1 is a multidimensional database from IBM. IT Analyst supports a number of Excel spreadsheets that are connected to the database and used by the business for analysis. IT Analyst will also support P&B systems in TM1 used for Downstream Planning Systems.
Job Role Responsibilities
• Configuration of new pricing quotes in the TM1 database.
• Development of enhancements to respond to changes in the business environment.
• Monitoring of daily interface jobs (vendors and ERP interfaces).
• Coordination with vendors, business and other support teams.
• Troubleshooting issues with the existing system.
Expected Level of Proficiency
• Certified IBM Cognos TM1 Developer.
• Previous strong work experience with Cognos TM1 and Cognos BI.
• Strong analytical trouble-shooting skills.
• Good communication and problem solving skills.
• Strong customer focus.
• Strong initiative and quick learner.
• Experience with Agile Framework and methods.
• Expertise on some programming language (ASP.NET, C# skills) and database and MS Excel experience (VBA).
• Experience in developing API
• Previous experience working with Supply Business in O&G.
• English proficiency.