Knowledge Institute of Technology is conducting pooled campus interview on 21st June 2019 for the role of Trainee Validation Engineer for GRL, Bangalore.
Job Title: Trainee Validation Engineer
1) BE / ME in Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering ( 2017, 2018, 2019 Passed Outs Only
2) Minimum 70% marks in SSLC, HSC and BE
1) Attitude to learn new technologies and methodologies for testing
2) Knowledge of basic Analog and digital circuit.
3) Good in analytical skills
4) Willing to work in product design verification and validation
Written test (Basic Electronics, Basic Computer Science, Aptitude, Quantitative, and logical reasoning) followed by technical and HR interview
Trainee period (6 months) : Rs 20,000 per month
After confirmation (Based on the performance):
1) INR 3,20,000 per annum for UG
2) INR 3,60,000 per annum for PG
Pooled Campus Interview Details:
Interview Date and Time: 21.06.2019 & 8.30am
Interview Venue: Knowledge Institute of Technology, Training and Placement Cell, KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.), Salem – 637 504.
Job Location: Granite River Labs, Bangalore
1) No registration fees
2) The students are instructed to bring their four recent photographs, two resume and photocopy of all their academic records.
3) Eligible candidates are requested to register at www.kiot.ac.in and the shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email on or before 18.06.2019.
4) The candidates should be present at KIOT campus at 8.30 am.
Click here to apply
A dedicated career building knowledge platform for Freshers so that we can help the Fresh Graduates to get their first job