PwC Graduates start in February, and your first week will be an exciting chance to come together with the whole group of new Graduates. This is a great opportunity to meet people across the business and create lasting networks within the firm that could span your entire career, wherever it may take you.
2021 Assurance Graduate – Financial Assurance (Auckland)
- PwC Graduate, you’ll be right where the action is, helping our team take the right steps, do the right things, and put in place the right processes to help Kiwi companies stay compliant and build their credibility.
- You’ll learn from our Partners and Directors, absorbing valuable skills and gaining a wide range of experience to kick-start your career.
- A tertiary qualification in Accounting or Finance (CAANZ papers are required)
- Self-motivation. A confident and proactive approach.
- Ability to build solid working relationships, both internal and external.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to work as a team
- Proactive with strong time management and organisation skills
Please note if you have already applied for a Graduate position with PwC NZ for 2021 you do not need to submit your application again.