Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Technology (IT) – Software Development #142230
- Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Computer Sciences.
- Knowledge of Java, paired with a passion to follow technology trends
- Innovative and efficient person with a strong willingness to help and very good interpersonal skills
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude, proactively meet challenges and take responsibility for your actions
- Excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have the ability to cope with pressure and contribute high flexibility
- As a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate you have a high client focus and service orientation
- You enjoy being in a culturally diverse team and speak English (required) and German (optional but advantageous)
- Perform various tasks spanning the whole Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) (analysis, development, testing to rollout) as well as learn how Agile delivery is applied in a large corporate institution at scale
- Being part of a diverse cultural environment and have an opportunity to get involved in exciting innovative initiatives
- Become part of our Agile Delivery Team, helping to deliver the next generation Collaboration solution for many different business areas!