Honeywell is hiring an Associate Program Manager. Entry level position performing routine program management functions on assigned projects or sub-projects of a general nature and limited scope. Completes, with detailed instructions, assignments in support of one or more weapon, product/service, or reimbursable programs.
Associate Program Manager
- Assists in the program management activities to manage one or more moderate to significantly complex weapons program elements.
- Provides input into the review and execution of innovative solutions to technical issues.
- Participates in the development of cost and schedule framework for projects and program elements.
- Provides assistance in the financial planning, monitoring, scheduling, preparation and release of technical/schedule information required for program/project planning.
- Participates in the establishment of production/project definitions, maintenance of schedules, and engineering releases associated with weapon or reimbursable programs.
- Assists in the technical, administrative, and logistical liaison roles with company, Department of Energy, design agencies, laboratories, integrated contractors and other government agencies for one or more weapons and growth programs.
- Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established ES&H requirements to ensure the protection of associates, the public, and the environment.
- Takes actions necessary to “stop” work when an unsafe condition or action is identified.
- Every associate has the right and responsibility to stop work when unsafe conditions or actions are identified.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering is preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Positions within this classification require varying degrees of computer knowledge and skill