TIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world.
TIMindtree Careers Opportunities for Graduate Entry Level Fresher role, TIMindtree Jobs Openings in 2023, TIMindtree Jobs Vacancies in 2023, TIMindtree Recruitment 2023
Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale.
TIMindtree is looking for dynamic and enthusiastic Entry Level role
Project Trainee – USA
- Should have L1 knowledge on Network (Cisco Switching & Routing), Compute (Windows + Linux), Storage (Nimble + Isilon), Backups (Acronis) and Firewalls
- Candidates with experience working in a command center operations team with basic knowledge of ITIL Processes.
- Good Communication skills – Written, Verbal and Email
- Flexible with the shift timings
- Knowledge in using ticketing tool like Service Now
- Knowledge of SolarWinds monitoring tool
- Ready to participate in corporate initiatives like Shift Left and Automation
- Exhibits attention to detail in day-to-day activities.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity to technology.
- Strong technical, analytical and communication skills.
- A STEM undergraduate degree with a technical minor, a graduate degree with a technology focus, or completion of an accelerated learning program (accredited/state-licensed) in technology focused on foundational software development skills.
- Technical curiosity and motivation to succeed. Well-rounded extra-curricular experiences, with demonstrated leadership. Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Majors include Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Computer information Systems, Cyber Security, Management Information Systems (MIS) and Data Science, and others.
What’s in it for You:
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
- Roll over vacation days
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
Specialist – Business Analysis – USA
Well-developed communication skills, both oral and written. The individual will be responsible for writing clear and concise business requirements documents.
As the role deals with a number of teams within the firm good interpersonal skills are a key requirement
Flexibility to handle multiple projects and changing priorities
Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Ability to work with business stakeholders to understand and improve business processes
Ability to understand complex products, businesses, and operational processes.
Capability to prepare ad-hoc and standardized reports per the needs of business and technical users; and define reporting requirements for technology automation
Thorough knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle, conceptual understanding of technology development. Some knowledge and the ability to learn all steps for the successful delivery of technology projects
from inception through production deployment, including business analysis, guiding the development process, coordinate UAT, and release management.
Experience in acceptance test planning and the development of materials for test administration a plus.
Knowledge of MS Office is required. Visio or similar charting tool, MS Project is a plus.
Ability to liaise between Technology and Business
Rich Domain experience in Risk Domain
End to end project delivery experience
Problem solving, analytical skills
Take ownership and work on key BA deliverables
Ability to write SQL queries to gather details
Experience on working Java/Web Applications
External BA certification (IIBA – AAC/CCBA/CBAP or CSPO from Scrum Alliance) mandatory as per policy for the project
Project Intern – Canada
We are hiring a talented PL/SQL Oracle Developer professional to join our LTIMindtree Canada team in AGF transfer agency (ATAS) department to be part of a dedicated high performance team, LTIMindtree Canada is a great place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for PL/SQL Oracle Developer
• Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
• Develop intuitive programs that meets client requirements.
• Analyze and test programs end to end and products before implementation.
• Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive software.
• Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
• Good in developing software based on best practices and industry standards.
• Analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them.
• Good computer programming skills and analytical skills..
• Good in DBMS concepts and in writing SQL queries
• Knowledge in Oracle/PLSQL concepts.
• Knowledge in Linux shell scripting.