Deutsche Bank Operations International (DBOI) Global Services, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank, is the bank’s global processing arm. Established with the purpose of building a world-class operating infrastructure for Deutsche Bank’s global businesses, DBOI Global Services is an integrated network of six processing centers of excellence in the UK, USA, India and Philippines, delivering 24/7 support for the bank and its clients.
Role Description – Summary
The Corporate Actions team are responsible for announcement, reconciling clients positions for entitlement, dividend payment, sending out booking requests, managing breaks and ensuring that all queries are resolved and responded to on timely basis
Responsibilities / Tasks
1) He/She is responsible for processing and ensuring 100% accuracy on Income/Dividends activity, Calculation & processing of corporate action (cash/Stock) entitlement into Client books
2) Sending SWIFT payment to client
3) Performing Cash & stock reconciliation for the breaks relates to corporate action events
4) Researching and responding to inquiries from internal business groups, depositories, agents, brokers, clients, Investment Managers, sub custodians, and/or custodians.
5) S/He provides the second level training of new specialists.
6) S/He is expected to contribute ideas and recommendations to improve process efficiencies and increase risk mitigation.
7) Additionally, s/he participates in department projects such as system enhancements and off hours testing.
8) Ability to work under stringent timelines and work pressure.
9) S/He must to be able to do multitasking.
Experience / Exposure
1) The qualified candidate will possess a Bachelor degree or the equivalent of 0-2 years’ work experience in relevant financial services operations, preferably in Corporate Actions.
2) Experience preferably in Corp Actions or Dividends for at least 1-2 years.
3) S/He must be extremely detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, deadline driven, high-risk environment.
4) Customer Service orientation is a must with excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
5) Functional proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) is required along with multi-tasking skills.
Education / Certification
Minimum qualification is Graduate