Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of World.
Designation: FTTx Construction Engineer – 15 Posts
Payroll: Reliance (2 yrs direct contract, extended basis performance)
Location: Delhi / NCR
Education: B Tech / BE
1. Site Survey and monitoring the site activities of HDD, Manual Trenching & Ducting.
2. Ensure end to end connectivity of sites with fiber including splicing, termination tapping of fibers (Live fiber jointing) and testing of link with laser source power meter, OTDR and handover the link to O&M.
3. Routine testing by LSPM and OTDR.
4. Support to FTTx JC Const. Lead, MIS Reporting of all the planning work done at the JC. Daily supervision and progress report.
5. RoW permissions from the local authorities.
Walk-In Interview on
Saturday 2nd March , 10 AM on wards
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd, Reliance House,
R K Four Square, Bldg no 4 DLF Cyber City
Gurgaon 122002 Near Indusind Bank Rapid Metro Stn
Contact Company:Reliance Industries Ltd