WNS Global Services is looking for a passionate professional to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
The responsibilities include monitoring full ETL lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, developing analysis and reporting capabilities, continuously monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. The candidate should also be capable enough to handle adhoc data requirements into the required format using SAS/SQL reporting commands.
1) Mandatory BASE SAS, SQL skill set. (Candidates with SAS Certifications will be given preference).
2) Proven working experience of 0- 3 years as an associate /Sr. Associate, preferably with data handling/reporting background using SAS and SQL.
3) Knowledge of basic ETL and relational database concepts is desired.
4) Technical expertise regarding handling data operations, data flow, data structure.
5) Good knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases (SQL, Oracle, etc) and programming (ETL frameworks)
6) Knowledge and experience using analytical tools for analyzing large datasets (Python, SAS, SQL, Excel, VBA, etc)
7) Good analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
8) Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Tools and Technologies Requirement:
1) SQL, SAS, UNIX (must) (Candidates with SAS Certifications will be given preference).
2) Python/Hive/Pig (Good to know and Preferred )
3) MS office Suite (must)
Please read carefully before applying:
Candidates, who have appeared for the interview in the last 60 days, need not apply again.
Note: WNS has 2 years of Service Agreement. Only those candidates may apply who are ok with the same.
Walkin date and time: 6th April from 10 AM onwards
WNS Global Services, 11th floor of Block A2 & A3, DLF World Tech park DLF IT SEZ, SECTOR 30, NH8, Silokhera Gurgaon Haryana 122002
Recruiter Name: Palak Taneja & Nidhi Kansal