From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
2023 Operations Graduate Apprenticeship Programme (Glasgow) – UK
Education Level : Bachelor’s Degree
• Trade Support & Reconciliation – Learn key processes in the life cycle of a trade, from deal capture to final settlement, to identifying and resolving breaks and discrepancies.
• Data Analysis & Reporting – Preparation, compilation, and analysis of regular metrics and dashboards to support business decision and strategy.
• Projects & Systems Testing – Take part in projects and initiatives, and use systems to efficiently mitigate risk, whilst developing relationships with Technology to design, develop, and implement solutions to business requirements.
• Team Collaboration – Work with team members of all levels to complete daily tasks, share market and systems knowledge, issue follow-ups and escalations, and create best practices.
• Client Relationship Development – Understand the priorities of stakeholders to ensure business needs are met, adhere to and protect client confidentiality, and ensure top quality client experience.
• You are working towards, or have achieved, a minimum of 4 higher grades at BBBB including Mathematics and English
• You have excellent leadership, inter-personal, and strong verbal and written communications skills
• You pay close attention to detail, have analytical and problem-solving skills, and are able to understand and evaluate information quickly
• You are able to multi-task, prioritise accordingly and have excellent organisational skills
Please note that the Apprenticeship programme is open to students in their 5th or 6th year of High school (or equivalent).