Expressions to Greet:
2) Good morning Sir/Madam. My name _____ is and I would like to thank you for giving me this amazing opportunity.
3) Good morning Sir/Madam. My name is _____ and I would like to thank you for considering my application for this position.
4) Hello! I am _____ and first of all congratulations for winning the award/for your contribution in/ for your performance in.
5) I’m very grateful to Mr/Ms _____ as he/she has recommended me by for this position!
Expressions to Explain:
1) I’ve been industriously searching for this position since a very long time.
2) That is why I always wanted to work here and I know I can contribute a lot in this project as I have expertise in_____.
3) I’m very glad to get a chance to appear for an interview because I’m very keen to work in this company because I can ensure that _____.
4) Rest is assured that I can deliver outstanding results in ______ if you hire me.
Expressions to showcase strength:
1) I think I am perfect fit for this position because I possess necessary skills sets in _____ as per the job roles and responsibilities.
2) My skills and technical knowledge will help me to boost the overall performance of this project.
3) I’m very proficient in _____ and that’s why I think I’ll be able to handle this position more effectively and efficiently.
4) I can confidently say that my top 3 skills are: _____, _____ and _____ which make me suitable for this position.
Expressions for the end of the interview:
1) Before I leave, I wish to thank you for this amazing opportunity. I hope my profile is best suitable and well aligned with your expectations.
2) Thank you very much for your time today. I really appreciate for giving me this opportunity to attend the interview.
3) I want to thank you for giving me this interview opportunity. I look forward to the final results of this interview and I hope we see each other again very soon!
4) It was a pleasure meeting you and I want to thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity!