Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group.
Capgemini Group is looking for areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Very good administrative skills of Windows OS
Basic knowledge of LAN and how to troubleshoot it
Knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
Provide end-user IT support and assistance by answering user queries, diagnosing, troubleshooting and fixing issues related to supported hardware & software
Laptops, PCs and peripherals provisioning
Hardware break-fix and maintenance
•Good analytical and communication skills
•Educational background in Accounting/ Finance preferred
•Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
•Practical knowledge of MS Excel
•Knowledge of Polish Accounting rules would be an asset
•Accounts Payable invoices matching and processing
•Support vendor and employee query resolution
•Other tasks assigned by Accounting Manager
•Cooperation with Controllers, Accounting Team, Tax Team
• Fluent English language (written and spoken) , as the team is International
• Friendly with the ability to build lasting relationships
• Comfortable with Microsoft office, particularly within Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Exceptionally organized with the ability to manage deadlines effectively
• Respond to requests using a project management tools
• Assist in adding all plans to the team calendar and assign tasks so that briefs are visible to team members
• Ensure all designers log their hours onto the System, and ensure that all staff are following timesheet processes.