Amazon is recruiting a WFS Lead to join the Getafe Fulfillment Center team. The person selected will support the WFS Manager, the Human Resources and Operations team.
2021 MAD8 WFS Coordinator
Support in the follow-up of new hires, cancellations and absences in Mytime and Excel.
Audit of documentation of selection agencies, including eligibility review procedures and systems, and reporting the results within the established deadlines.
Follow-up of the consultants of the selection agencies to ensure that they provide the reports and data established within the agreed deadline.
Preparation of reports on new hires, withdrawals and absences.
Preparation of KPIs with the Agencies.
Continuous evaluation of the processes to implement the necessary improvements.
Collaboration in SC and department projects.
Participate in an adequate communication process, ensuring an efficient flow between the Operations team and the agency consultants.
Conducting surveys of temporary Associates to assess the levels of motivation and commitment.
Participation in meetings when necessary.
· Bachelor / Diploma (Labor relations, psychology, business administration and management ..)
· Proactive attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, high level.
· Ability to solve problems
· Attention to detail
· Able to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external teams.
· High English
· Flexibility in specific mobility (support in other centers of the Amazon network