IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition.
Analytics Engineer internship
The IBM WH GHHS Product Development Team based in Dublin has nine 11 month internship opportunities across our Product Suite. If you are looking to leverage your education and develop a range of skills and experience to support your future career we welcome your application.
ou will work as part of a team of 300+ engineers, designers and technical product managers across our Product Development organisation in Dublin.
We are actively seeking talented candidates to fill internship opportunities for roles as:
Analytics Engineers with a focus on:
• Software Development
• Data Science and Data Analytics
• Quality Automation and Performance Analytics
Successful Candidates will benefit by:
• Using their technical skills in Software Development, Quality, Security, Data Analytics and DevOps
• Participating in Agile development, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment processes
• Communicating with a others from a range of IT disciplines in Ireland and beyond
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Suitable individuals will be required to have the following :
• Third level or post-graduate degree in a computer science or engineering related discipline
• or some industry experience
Experience with any of the following: ( through college or in a commercial environment)
Docker and Kubernetes
Analytics, machine learning, data science, NLP,
Jupyter, Bert/Transformers. search technologies
Quality automation, performance analysis – e.g. Cucumber, Selenium, Gatling, JMeter.
Database technologies – SQL, NoSQL; Data warehousing
Business Intelligence visualization and/or reporting tools
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Good written and oral communication skills
Strong attention to detail