Royal Dutch Shell, commonly known as Shell, is a British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company. It is one of the oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2020 revenues.
Process Data Engineer – Sharepoint/PowerApps
- This position is part of TAO – Subsurface and WRFM/ TR – Data Solutions team delivering advanced
- Data Solution projects for upstream businesses within Shell
- Deliver high-quality Data Solutions by Adhering to the required software development standards.
- Construction of workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Define project requirements, agree on project milestones, phases and elements; working along the project team.
- Involve in all phases of software development and Develop documentation throughout the life cycle
- Maintain and develop codebase, troubleshooting bugs, resolve issues and enhancements.
- Perform Peer code review, suggest improvements and assist them to deliver quality deliverables with the minimum standard.
- Adopt and Implement best practices in coding, unit testing and test cases.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Degree/master’s in information management (degree in relevant Oil & Gas discipline an advantage). A keen desire and ability to learn new things and assimilate knowledge will be essential
- 1+ Years of Experience with SharePoint 2013, .Net Framework, Sharepoint Client object model (COM),
- Modern user interface (MUI), SPServices, jQuery, Responsive web design, Sharepoint online 365 and
- Document/records management will be an advantage.
- Experience with PowerApps and power Automate would be mandatory.
- Awareness of Agile / Scrum ways of working
- Creating and managing sites, lists, managing permissions, content types, Custom web parts, Custom workflows, Document content search.
- Work in a team-oriented environment with the business and IT to complete application development by assisting in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions
- Comfortable with working in a highly virtual environment.
- Highly productive; works well independently; self-motivated; produces high quality results with minimal supervision.