Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries –
Associate-Supply chain management
- You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
- You will be a part of Supply Chain Management team where in you will be accountable to manage the Supply Chain and provide insights which will help in increasing efficiency by doing away with waste and facilitating greater profits. It also involves management of the flow of goods and services and including all processes that transform raw materials into final products.
- In Reporting and Analytics, you will have to prepare management reports and analysis, both recurring and ad-hoc. This includes focusing on tracking business performance through trusted data and insights while actively managing employee behaviors.
- Good to have skills: Tableau,VBA Programming Language (VBA),Python Programming Language,Good communication skills,Effectively collaboration and team work,Ability to solve problems
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor.
- You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments.
- The decisions that you make would impact your own work.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work. Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Qualifications : Graduate – Diploma in Any Discipline